10th ACAG/PASAI RWGEA meeting successfully held on 15 – 17 May 2018 in Brisbane, Australia
The WGEA Secretariat would like to congratulate ACAG/PASAI RWGEA for their success in conducting their 10th Meeting on 15-17 May 2018 in Brisbane, Australia.
The programme and discussion at the meeting focused on:
• increasing audit impact and visibility;
• environmental impact, including of our own activities;
• sustainable development goals;
• water and the marine environment;
• increasing capacity and capability; and
• opportunities for co-operation and knowledge-sharing, communication, and training needs.
In line with this, we are pleased to share the communique of the meeting.